It is a hot, hot Summer night at Tea at Tympani Lane Records. I was down at the Market today and large fall sunflowers
were in, I bought one wound in a beautiful green vine. Working on html of the French version of the October 2018
Subterranean Blue Poetry. Expecting a poetry book publishing project soon. Poetry is writing . . .
"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."
- Buddha (Sage, Religious Leader)
"I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man."
- Charlie Chaplin (Comedian, Actor)
"Peace is its own reward."
- Mahatma Gandhi (Prime Minister of India, Sage)
"Peace begins with a smile."
- Mother Theresa (Sage, Religious Leader)
The following are thoughts on how to maintain, manage and improve your emotional landscape.
- do release work – physical activity with deep breathing.
- do physical activity.
- take a walk – stay and walk in nature amongst bodies of water and trees.
- keep your mind active by reading newspapers, books, magazines, listen to music and radio, go to the art gallery (this not only tells you the latest news, trends but also keeps your brain and thinking mechanisms primed).
- prayers –
- the pining prayer - if you have a conflicted love life or a lover has left and you are pining ask for someone telepathically to do the “pining prayer” for you (I do not describe it here because it is sacred knowledge and probably should not be described verbally – it is Community Knowledge).
- the healing prayer – there are at least 3 versions of this prayer. this is a prayer that provides comfort and also involves a visualization (ask telepathically, it is Community Knowledge). This will improve the mood of the person you are praying for and make them feel better.
- the prayer to take away strong emotion – this prayer may involve a visualization. it is especially good for very strong anger. You pray to the Spirit (God, Allah, Buddha) to take away your strong emotion, particularly anger. Other strong emotions can also magically disappear if you sit in meditative prayer for awhile and ask the Lord to take them away.
- do meditation and Yoga.
- develop friendships with like minded people, usually people who are the same psychological type or in the same profession (networking over the Internet) and get together with them.
- follow your callings for love (usually a longterm happy covenant marriage to a Starcrossed or more suited Lover) and for work.
- do something you love once a day, do something you are good at once a day and have an indepth conversation with someone you love once a day.
- follow a calling for the arts.
- listen to music and look at your favourite art.
- look at pictures of your favourite animals or play with your pet cat or dog.
- read positive affirmations – like a daily horoscope and/or comics.
- have no enemies - curse not l’est ye’ be cursed – give no more than a slight of public opinion that is the truth – if something is seriously wrong take it up with the elders in the Community.
- drink herbal teas can have medicinal affects – lavender is good for depression.
- practice good nutrition – get enough vitamins and minerals in foods.
- get enough sleep.
- a little medicine – a little something to take the edge off.
a little wine or liquer in the cooking and maybe a little at night.
a little cannibas or organic drugs once in awhile.
Keeping positive affect or a good mood is an acquired art in this violent, rape cursehold North America. In my experience the prayers will work for anyone with a true and contrite heart (those who pray at least once a week or have talked to a priest/Holy person and taken the Eucharist). These are good natural, holistic and inexpensive ways to maintain a good mood.
The Way of Peace.