It is quiet with the Spring and warm, the coming Equinox at Tea at Tympani Lane Records. We are looking to move offices in Montreal and most projects are suspended until
then, although poetry is still writing. I just penned "The sleeping angel" for the book "The Gift of the Midnight Sun" (former title "Poetry After Night") and have
written various poetry works for "The Book of Blue." Today I am making granola bars . . .
The role of essence and life’s calling . . .
“If there is one creature that represents my essence, it’s butterflies.”
- Patricia Velasquez (Actress/Fashion Model)
“What a man can be, he must be. This need we call self-actualization.”
- Abraham Maslow (Psychologist)
“If we need to be reminded to love one another, then we have already lost sight of the very essence of our existence.”
- Darren L. Johnson (Physician/Author)
The basic essences of men and women are different as if represented by the planets Venus and Mars or the Oriental yin/yang sign of complementary opposites. What does it mean to be a man? What does it mean to be a woman? What does it mean to be you? My theory is the mechanics of sex, sex roles aid in determining essence and perhaps influence ones calling for work. The basic essence of men is being on the outside going in – men as outer directed, creatures of the street/commerce/business/war/the physical, more likely to mix it up physically, the protector. The woman as inside, a natural artist creating new worlds through the birth process - as creatures of the interior – natural existence of home and hearth, the peacemaker, the artist, the one who sews the cloth. And there are variations on this theme influenced by soul colours, genetics and psychology.
Imagine you are a big furry animal and you are feeding yourself thoughts. What is edible, what are you feeding yourself? Only feed yourself thoughts/food that are positive/organic. Where your thoughts dwell your emotions will go so stay in positive spaces and dance.
What are positive values?
What do you value, what do other people value, what does society value?
The Industrialized Society vs. The Online Economy
- rote work in factories
- wealth, money and more money
- high status and brings money
- the physical act
- the audience/to not be bored
- the beauty/antithesis of death
- addictions/suicide/murder/war culture
- so you can be manipulated
- creative/research work over the Internet
- lack of disparity issues, enough for everyone
- the dance of life
- a happy covenant karmically pure marriage
- being an artist, making art
- the dance, the New Age
- good mental health/synchronicity with Spirit
- so you can find love and your true calling